Top Banner

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Here Comes "The Governor"

With the conclusion of season two of "The Walking Dead" (which just aired a few minutes ago as of this post) we finally get closure to the cliffhanger from season one and a whole new cliffhanger for season 3.

Introducing Michonne

For the peeps that remember from season one, we finally get to know what Dr. Jenner told Rick at the CDC in the last episode, which Rick was able to confirm with his own hands (I'll try not to spoil too many things in this and future episodes). We also get introduced to a new character (picture above) who rescues Andrea (you know this is going to be a great character for the next season). We also get to see a helicopter fly across the sky a one point...who knows what this means.
I really can't believe how closely they are following the comics with the series (although I am not caught up with the comics, I am guessing that I have read far enough to probably where season 3 will end) and for those that know what happen in the comics, I wonder how they'll be able to interpret that on national television.
And for those that couldn't make out the structure that was shown at the end of this episode, it is a prison facility.

As always, leave a comment on your predictions on the next season or comments on this and past season!

I do not own or take credit for all of the above images & videos, if you would like them to be taken down, please message me.

8 comments:

Fang said...

Sorry, I haven't seen it, so I can't really do any accurate predictions on this one.

Shaw said...

man, I don't wanna wait until fall for season 3
:(

JDC said...

My prediction is that I need to watch season 1 first =P

Mark said...

I haven't seen it either and now knowing there's a cliffhanger I'm going to have to wait until the start of the next season to begin watching. Or read the comics I guess.

The Vacuum Enthusiast said...

I didn't know there was a comic! That looks awesome!

G said...

I've got to start watching this

Anonymous said...

I've never watched it. D:

DWei said...

I've read some of the comics and the prison is like, crazy...

Post a Comment