Top Banner

Monday, August 08, 2011

Humble Bundle #3

It's not too late yet, you have one last day to get Humble Indie Bundle #3!

The original 5 games of Humble Bundle 3 (2 more have been added)
This will mark the 3rd pack of indie games where you pay what you want. This is a great chance for people to support indie developers and charity!

As added bonuses, 2 additional games have been added to the bundle (Steel Storm & Atom Zombie Smasher). But they aren't done yet, if you pay more than the average purchase price of Humble Bundle #3, you can get the 5 games included in Humble Bundle #3. That's over 13 games for a great bargain.

You can also link these games to your steam account, especially if you want to do those achievements.

Don't miss out, you can get it at http://www.humblebundle.com/

I do not own or take credit for all of the above images, if you would like them to be taken down, please message me.

Have you played any of the games? What indie games have you enjoyed?

6 comments:

Diego Sousa said...

enever played aby of those! but, i love zombie games :)

Adam said...

I don't think my PC can run it, so I'll pass

Shaw said...

I love VVVVVV

DWei said...

Oooo... maybe if I get a job... :(

nowaysj said...

Haven't played, but good to know!

Electric Addict said...

great idea for indie developers

Post a Comment