Top Banner

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey Arnold! Arnold? Arnold!

From left to right: Helga, Arnold and Gerald
Well, another post about 90's after school cartoons (see my previous post about "Monster Rancher").

Wow, another show I vaguely remember, just faint traces of me sitting in front of the television coming home from school (probably followed by episodes of Monster Rancher, Ha!).

I'll tell you what I do remeber though. I remember Helga as a bully while having unrequited love for Arnold. Gerald as the guy with the hairdo similar to Marge Simpsons from "The Simpsons" and Arnold as "Football Head".

I do not own or take credit for all of the above images, if you would like them to be taken down, please message me.

Any old school shows you'd like to share? What did you watch/grow up with as a child.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Hey Arnold!
I remember my little brother running around calling each other "footballhead" because of this show.

Asty said...

lol good show :D

Shahan said...

Hey arnold was epic!

Monster Rancher is the same with me, I have very faint memories of it, but I remember it being a good alternative to cold turkey pokemon lovers =D

I'm sad to hear you don't like bleach, but even sadder to hear you can bear watching dubbed anime! I can't stand it the voice actors are abysmal =P

Magixx said...

Hey arnold was a great series, loved the "old" series back in the days, kinda miss that :o

Shaw said...

I loved Hey Arnold growing up. My other favorite american cartoons were Courage the Cowardly Dog, Batman, and Rocko's Modern Life.

Wolle said...

I watched mostly dragonball z and pokemon

psychpost said...

i love this show. and recess

Diego Sousa said...

love this show too :)

Life, Liberty and Accountability said...

Me and my friend still do their special handshake sometimes, lol

Post a Comment