Top Banner

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Night it Up

As some of you may know, my friends and I attended "Night it Up" a few days back. For us, the event was a flop.

If you live within the city, there are many similar events that showcase Asian foods. Sadly, it is always the same vendors, so to my friends and I, this was nothing new. To someone new to town, this can be an amazing experience.

The event also featured various games, make-shift carnival games that is, such as throwing balls into a bucket and throwing darts into a target held by duct tape.
A festival game

Long line-ups for stinky tofu
From left to right, Spicy Salmon Pizza, Salmon and  Butterfish Sashimi and Beef Teriyaki.

At the very least, dinner was decent. An AYCE at a Japanese restaurant.







 How's everyone else's summer holidays going?

10 comments:

Nolookpass29 said...

same experience for me too. Did u go on Friday?
-Eric

braumaman said...

What a shame you didn't like it. I for one would have enjoyed the experience at the very least.

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time and at least you got some good food.

Thoon said...

Pity it was a flop. At least the food was good. Australian here, so, I don't remember my summer vacation to compare~

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Is that the goldfish catching game I seeThe festival game one?

animestan said...

@ Eric. Ya, we went Friday at like 7, then getty afterwords of course.

Shaw said...

This post makes me hungry

Jessica Thompson said...

Yum. Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looks like there was lots of great things you did "). +1

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear this was a flop. are they always this bad?

Post a Comment