Top Banner

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Holiday Events

As with every year, I so yearned for the summer holidays, during school, but when it finally arrived, I'm simply bored out of my mind.
Pics of the event,"Night it Up"
Every year, my summer seems to be wasted one way or another. For the past few years, they've always been spent at home (or nearby it) but this year I've decided to catch up with some of my childhood friends before we depart to different post-secondary instituions. I've also started a bit of competitive TF2 play, but I still have too much time to kill.

Tonight though, I plan to go to an event called 'Night it Up" with my friends. "Night it Up" is an event that features Asian food and local performers.

I'll post my pictures or comments on it in the near future.

I do not own or take credit for all of the above images , if you would like them to be taken down, please message me.
So what are you guys doing for you summer holidays?

6 comments:

Thoon said...

It's sometimes fun to brave the outside world for this sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Summer holiday? All summer long is a holiday for me! Hahahha.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Festivals are the best part of summer holidays, and the road trips you have to take to get to some of them!

tamezisclutch said...

I agree with Ala. All of summer is a holiday.

DieNand said...

Mine ends tomorrow and to me its called winter holiday. Got to say that most of the time I also do nothing during the Holidays, it just wastes away and in the end you sit and wonder what you did wrong...

Shaw said...

It has been a swirl of tf2, blogging, working, and partying for me.

Post a Comment