Top Banner

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wild Baby Critters

Following the recent news in my local area, there had been many reports of wild raccoons rampaging and tearing through houses. Luckily, I haven't seen any around the house I live in, but I have found other animals around my house, such as baby ducklings, and an adult hare, that comes around my backyard, around dinner time everyday. By chance, I also found a baby hare and I took pictures of it! Enjoy!



Camera shy
Bunneh go nom nom?


Have you found or seen and wild animals around your area?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! I thin I heard a cat a couple nights ago, not really a wild animal hahah.

Daily Car Reviews said...

lol they are so cute, i see many of them here, daily!
holland.

Shaw said...

SO CUTE! I don't really get outside much, so I usually just see the occasional bird outside my window.

Anonymous said...

aww..those bunnies are adorable!!

braumaman said...

Awww thats adorable. It's so tiny.

Unknown said...

Awww that's a cute looking bunny "). +1

phosports said...

so cute

Shahan said...

Aaaawww I want one now =D

I live in the countryside, most of the rabbits aren't very tame =(

Alice said...

Dawwww.
I used to get foxes from time to time when I was in London, and last year got a bunch of ducks that kept hanging around the university.

Ante Babaja said...

it is so cute!!!

Magixx said...

so cute *_*

Wolle said...

I was just kidding.

Wolle said...

Actually I was not kidding.

minecraft129 said...

Dude, I saw a big brown bear last night. I live in the mountains so I always see crazy wild life.

tamezisclutch said...

The little bunny looks so cute and adorable!

A said...

Hahaha that's cute.

Post a Comment